Monday, 17 June 2013

Hearty Nails: Oh Koichi (2)

Continuing the Anid-copies-Koichi series I started on my last post, today I bring you the second installment~
This time it's a free-ish interpretation of the design, with double accent nail, one of which I completely made up. But anyway Koichi kinda likes crowns, so it goes with the theme.

I did the outline in acrylic paint (my own mix for purple, since my only tubes of acrylic are black, white and primary colours). The rest is painted in normal polish, and with a toothpick if I remember correctly, because most days I'm just lazy to get my brushes dirty (because then I have to clean them).

purple hearts with a crown nail art

My hand above, Koichi's hands below. 

The nail polishes I used this time were my own light purple Franken as a base colour, Essence 58 The One and Only for the inside of the heart on the index finger, and Essence 02 Alice Had a Vision-Again (from the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 collection -what a mouthful) for the decos of the rest of the nails.

Koichi's hearts nail art

Koichi's hearts nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment