Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Hearty Nails: Oh Koichi (3)

Continuing the Koichi series started here.
Neon colours are definitely an acquired taste. I've hated them for the longest time, thought "meh" when I saw them on other people's nails. I only started liking them when I saw the gorgeous things Robin Moses did with this sort of colours. But I never wanted to buy neons myself until I saw this one manicure on Koichi.

neon cross and stars

neon cross and stars


Above, mine; below, Koichi's. You can see I changed the cross colour and put stars instead of studs. That would be because I have no studs right now :B The silver outline is Claire's 2 way nail art pen/brush thingie, and all my neon polishes are from a cheap brand called Yssy: 058 (orange), 084 (yellow) and 087 (green).

Koichi's neon nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment