Thursday, 18 July 2013

Hearty Nails: Oh Koichi (4)

Continuing the Koichi series started here
This time I didn't really copy his nails, but a t-shirt. I had seen him use this t-shirt sometimes and it got to my head so much I wanted the design on my nails. Then when I was painting my nails I couldn't find a picture of the t-shirt for the life of me. Then I asked my friend the boss of Mejibrayism if she could find it and obviously she could because obviously she's better than me at finding pictures.


For this mani I used NYC black & white polishes (302 & 076 respectively), Essence 56 Princesses Rule! on top of the white, SpaRitual Hunk of Burnin' Love (80011) and Essence 121 Gold Fever lightly on top of the red.


And this would be the t-shirt of doom on a picture of Koichi with rare not-pink hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment