Friday, 11 October 2013

Hearty Nails Halloween 2013: Candy Corn gradient

Hi. In case anyone didn't know what day/month they live in, this is October. For anyone new visiting the Internet, October automatically equals Halloween everywhere. Even though it's only really a US thing and on the rest of the world it's just an excuse for kids to dress up in costumes and grown-ups to get drunk, in costumes. But, on the Internet it's celebrated on the whole month (just like Christmas is celebrated through all of December). And since I like Halloween, to me it's an excuse to do themed nail designs. This one today is the simplest I've done/will do this year.

candy corn gradient for halloween

It's a candy corn coloured gradient. Except the french manicure is just normal, not gradient. I made the gradient with the makeup sponges I bought to share half with my friend Sara because we're cheapskates.

candy corn gradient for halloween

NYC White
Rimmel Lasting Finish 050 Tangerine Queen
Kiko 355

No comments:

Post a Comment