Sunday, 17 November 2013

Hearty Nails: Purple + silver

Sometimes I feel like using only one colour. Sometimes I feel like using every nail polish of the same colour family. Then for some reason I had in mind that pairing purple with silver would look good, and it does.
Purple and silver nail art

A couple of the designs with  the silver squares I got from a japanese nail art magazine, but now I can't even remember which one it was. The design on the middle finger was a redoing of a manicure I did months ago in mint green and black, but I lost that picture when my laptop died so I want to redo it asap.

Purple and silver nail art

The design on the thumb was inspired by one of Tartofraises' designs, I did it as liner brush practice, and the picture is of the right thumb because for unknown and unexplainable reasons (I'm right handed) it turned out better than the left thumb.

Purple and silver nail art

Silver squares + striping tape Nail Delights
Claire's 2 way nail art pen/brush silver
Essence 58 the one and only
Claire's anon purple
Rimmel 239 Your Majesty
Rimmel 406 Purple Addict
Yes Love N06


No comments:

Post a Comment