Saturday, 22 March 2014

Hearty Nails: Oh Koichi (5)

Continuing the Koichi series started here
Koichi is the main reason why I started liking neons. They're too bright for my taste, but when I saw how he used them I thought they weren't so bad. I'm still not the biggest fan of leopard print so really I don't know why I liked these nails enough to copy them, but I did.


I very probably painted the leopard with a toothpick (knowing my aversion to get brushes dirty). I didn't (still don't) have any black star shaped decos, so I took my white stars and painted them black.

Mejibray Koichi's nails

Stuff I used:
Kiko 281
Yssy 087
NYC Black

1 comment:

  1. ommgg me encanta este diseño(?) *__* pero eso si, me gusta mas en los colores que de la segunda foto, rosa-verde, que no los que has utilizado tu. Aunque claro, contando mi gran fanatismo hacia el rosa no soy muy objetiva xD

    ReplyDelete