1) I'm a massive procrastinator. This isn't new but still.
2) My camera decided to not turn on at all. I'm currently surviving on the nice new camera on my nice new phone.
3) School started (...last month) and it honestly has me braindead in the evenings.
This has resulted in two things:
1) I can't NaNo this year (I have the time, I just don't have the brainpower).
2) I'm so late to post everything here. There's a book review that's been waiting for a month to get done.
Anyway, the school I mentioned is in fact Beauty School. Yeah, I've gone to the dark side (?). So in the spirit of improving my nail game (and let's be honest, impressing people at school), I decided to redo a nail design I'd done before. Twice. You may want to see this post where I first did it. And then this post where I redid it. Funny how I ended that post saying "maybe I'll revamp it again next year". It took me two years in fact, but I have made it quite a lot better.
The base colour was done with the saran wrap technique, mixing the following colours:
Over that, it's all acrylic paint.
I then did another design, inspired by random pictures of pretty stained glass: