Sunday, 17 January 2016

Hearty Nails (lives!): Holo lace

Haih. Not dead.
The problem with school is that when you're not used to it (I'm not a kid, it's been a while), it's exhausting. Mine just happens to be Beauty School, and since we have a lot of practice hours it's really a lot of work, which results in afternoon braindeath.

It also means I have no brain left to think of anything other than school. Hence no blog post since Halloween. Oops.

So here I bring you, Ye Olde Pictures. I honestly don't know how old they are but they were sleeping in the drafts folder so I thought I'd let them out a bit.

holo lace nail art

Holographic nail polish is infamously hard to photograph. Below you can see my best attempt, in really warm light.


Used:
Kiko 400
NYC white
Random no-brand plastic rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment