Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Hearty Nails: Tatsuhi on Timeland

There was once a band called Zoro. That band is no more. This beginning could get a couple of people I know bawling just like that.
I have mentioned in the past at some point that disbandments in the vk scene are a rather common occurrence, unfortunately. That's what happened here.
It happened a while ago, too, and this picture has been sitting in my drafts since before they disbanded so that says something (not good) about my posting speed. Oops.


I believe I actually managed to accidentally write "sex" on one finger lol. I swear it was an accident, the point of this was random letters and numbers.

Polishes used:
NYC black & white
H&M x Hello Kitty Turqouise
Kiko 281
Deborah Unlimited Colours Nº1

And here you can see the video in which he wore this outfit. Do excuse the rubbish quality, it's a very old video. Old by internet standards anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment